:: com :: sun :: star :: xml :: crypto :: sax ::
- Usage Restrictions
- not published
- * Defines priority for the element mark's notification.
* The PRI_MINIMUM priority is a value less than any practical
* priority value, it is used when compare between different
* priority values.
* The PRI_AFTERMODIFY priority represents the notification will be
* sent after any internal modification has finished.
* The PRI_BEFOREMODIFY proirity represents the notification will be
* sent before any internal modification happens.
* So an element mark with PRI_BEFOREMODIFY will be handled first,
* and one with PRI_AFTERMODIFY will be handled at last.
Top of Page
Copyright © 2013, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.