The following is a list of documents which may prove useful when you use the API, or when you simply want to know how to do something ...
We do not necessarily endorse the linked external sites.
- StarOffice 8 Programming Guide for Basic
This document provides an introduction in StarBasic and the API and provides a lot of useful hints for migrating from a well known (other) Basic language to StarBasic/OpenOffice.org Basic.
- Sun published StarOffice 8 documentation
On this site you can find different documents around StarOffice published by Sun.
- Andrew Pitonyak's Macro Collection
This document provides the great OpenOffice.org Basic macro collection written by Andrew Pitonyak. Thanks to Andrew for this great contribution and his ongoing work on this document.
- Andrew Brown's Useful and Instructive macros
This site provides a collection of useful macros for OpenOffice.org.
- OpenOffice Documentation Project
This site provides a lot of useful documentation for OpenOffice.org.
- OpenOffice Extras
This site provides a lot of useful stuff (e.g. templates) for OpenOffice.org.
- Unofficial FAQ's
This site provides a lot of frequently asked questions around OpenOffice.org.
- Unofficial OpenOffice Hacker's Guide This site provides a lot of useful hints and information around OpenOffice.org.
- Macros for OpenOffice.org
This site provides a repository for macros and other useful information regarding OpenOffice.org.
Anything more you want to appear here? Write to us!