:: com :: sun :: star :: text ::
- The accessible view of graphics.
- OOo 1.1.2
Top of Page
|Exported Interfaces - Details
- This interface comprises the basic accessibility of text graphics.
- The parent returned by
XAccessibleContext::getAccessibleParent is the
accessible view of a paragraph if the graphic is bound as
character, and the accessible view of the document (or of a
page in the page preview) in any other case.
- There are no chidren returned by
- The role is AccessibleRole::GRAPHIC
- The name is the one assigned to the graphic in the text
document. This means that it is not internationalized.
- The description is the one assigned to the graphic in the text
document. This means that it is not internationalized. If no
description has been set, the description equals the name.
- There are no relations.
- The following states might be contained in the state set
returned by XAccessibleContext::getAccessibleStateSet:
- AccessibleStateType::DEFUNC (indicates that
the document window has been closed or the graphic
is not existing any longer)
- AccessibleStateType::ENABLED (always
- The locale is the one the text document itself.
- This interface describes the graphical representation of a
- This interface gives access to the image size and its description.
- This is the interface for listeners
Copyright © 2013, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.