:: com :: sun :: star :: test :: performance ::
- A performance test object has to be implemented in a special way, that:
The interface is divided into three sections:
- queryInterface() execution times remain (nearly) static
- functions kept simple, thus there is (nearly) no execution time of the function itself
- no dynamic data is ever returned except of createObject(), so return 0, empty strings etc.
- measuring asynchron/ synchron calls
- complex data calls with/out return value; in/out parameters
- single data types like long, float, string etc.
- method calls versa attribute calls
- raising RuntimeException
Top of Page
Copyright © 2013, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.