Top of Page
|Included Services - Details
- This interface gives access to the structural information of an icon choice control entry:
- Role: The role of an icon choice control entry is AccessibleRole::LABEL.
- Name: The name of an icon choice control entry is it's text.
- Description: The description of an icon choice control entry is empty.
- Children: There exist no children.
- Parent: The parent is either the AccessibleIconChoiceControl.
- Relations: There are no relations.
- States: The states supported by this service are
is set if the object has already been disposed
and subsequent calls to this object result in
- AccessibleStateType::ENABLED is set
if the object is enabled.
- AccessibleStateType::SHOWING is set
if the object is displayed on the screen.
- AccessibleStateType::VISIBLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::TRANSIENT is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::SELECTABLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::SELECTED is set when it is selected.
Copyright © 2013, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.