Top of Page
|Included Services - Details
- This interface gives access to the structural information of an icon choice control:
- Role: The role of an icon choice control is AccessibleRole::TREE.
- Name: The name of an icon choice control is IconChoiceControl.
- Description: The description of an icon choice control is its localized
- Children: There exists children of type AccessibleIconChoiceControlEntry.
- Parent: The parent is the window that contains the icon choice control.
- Relations: There are no relations.
- States: The states supported by this service are
is set if the object has already been disposed
and subsequent calls to this object result in
- AccessibleStateType::ENABLED is set
if the object is enabled.
- AccessibleStateType::FOCUSABLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::FOCUSED is set
if the object currently has the keyboard focus.
- AccessibleStateType::ACTIVE is set
if a child has currently the focus.
- AccessibleStateType::RESIZABLE is set
if the object can be resized.
- AccessibleStateType::SHOWING is set
if the object is displayed on the screen.
- AccessibleStateType::VISIBLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::MANAGES_DESCENDANTS is always set. Children are transient.
- AccessibleStateType::MULTI_SELECTABLE is set when mutli selection is enabled.
Copyright © 2013, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.