You have graphics or files you want to send to us ?
Posting the files on the project's mailing list it is not recommended
because some members still use slow dial-up connections.
If you have created artwork you want to show to us please follow the
steps below in order to send us the files.
This method is the recommended way of submitting files to the Art Project:
- First you have to be a registered user of the OpenOffice.org website. For registration please visit:
- If you are registered, log-in to the website by visiting:
- LOCATE THE ISSUE:
If there is already an existing issue on the topic for which you wish to submit your work (please
ask about it's existence on the project's mailing list
- OR CREATE A NEW ISSUE:
If there is no issue created, please use the instructions in our
on how to create an issue for the Art Project. Once the issue created proceed to the next step.
- ADDING THE FILE:
On the issue page, go to the Attachments section and click on the
"Create a new attachment (proposed patch, testcase, etc.)" link and:
- hit Browse button and select your local file that you wish to submit
- provide one line description for the file
- select the correct file format/mime type
- hit the submit button and a confirmation that your attachment was added will appear
- TELLING US ABOUT THE FILE:
After you have attached the file you can go back to the issue and in the "Attachments" section you will see
a link to the file you have added. You can copy that link location (in some browsers: Right-Click
and Copy Link Location) and paste the link in your emails to the mailing list.
It is also recommended that in your message you also mention the Issue Number and/or the Issue URL
in order for us to easy locate the right issue.
- ASKING FOR HELP:
If you have difficulties, please do not hesitate to ask for help on the project's mailing list.
-=End document version 0.1.1en=-
Last updated: December 04 2004
Credits: Special thanks to Robert Vojta and the members of the Art Project.