:: com :: sun :: star :: ui :: dialogs ::
- Specifies an interface which allows manipulation of groups of filters
for the FilePicker service.
||Appends a group of filters to the current filter list.
Top of Page
- Appends a group of filters to the current filter list.
It is implementation dependent how the filter groups are presented to the user.
It is not even guaranteed that the groups are visualized: implementations are free to simply
append all the filters separately, with ignoring the group title.
- Parameter sGroupTitle
- The title of the filter group. Usually, the caller should localize this title, as it is to be presented to
- Parameter aFilters
- The filters which form a group. Every filter consists of two strings, where the first one is a display name
(as for sGroupTitle, it holds that these strings should be localized), and the second one the
semicolon separated list of wildcard expressions for the filter.
Usually, the expressions are simply extensions (e.g. "*.txt"), but this must no necessarily be the case.
if one or more filters in the given filter list already exist.
- See also
- XFilterManager, FilePicker
Copyright © 2013, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.