:: com :: sun :: star :: datatransfer :: dnd ::
- This interface is implemented by a view or window that supports drag
operations and will be received as part of a DragGestureEvent
through a XDragGestureListener::dragGestureRecognized()
Differently to Java, the association between view and interface is fixed
and can not be changed. Otherwise, the AWT messaging would have to be
implemented for any window supporting Drag and Drop operations, which would
be a real performance issue.
Top of Page
- In order to query if drag image support is available.
- A boolean indicating whether or not drag image support is
available on the underlying platform.
- To get the default cursor for a specified drag action.
- Parameter dragAction
- A drag action as specified in DNDConstants.
- The default drag cursor for the specified drag action.
The returned value may be used as parameter for the method
- Starts the drag operation.
Note: this call does not block until the drag and drop
operation ends. If the Drag and Drop system is unable to initiate
a drag operation or if the user attempts to start a drag while an
existing drag operation is still executing, the action fails immediately.
This is indicated by calling
on the parameter listener with a DragSourceDragEvent showing a failure.
- Parameter trigger
- The DragGestureEvent that initiated the drag.
- Parameter sourceActions
- The action or actions supported for this transferable as defined
- Parameter cursor
- The initial drag cursor id or 0 as default.
- Parameter image
- The initial drag image id or 0 as default.
- Parameter trans
- The transferable object dragged.
- Parameter listener
- The XDragSourceListener.
- See also
Copyright © 2013, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.