:: com :: sun :: star :: chart2 :: data ::
- Defining Type
- Usage Restrictions
- not published
- a string that states in what way a DataSequence
should be used. If this property is an empty string, no
proposition about usage is made.
The strings can have any value. However some values are
predefined and should always be interpreted in the same way.
- values are used as a label for a series. Usually, you
will have just one cell containing a string.
- values are used as x-values in an XY- or bubble
- values are used as y-values in an XY-Diagram or as values
in a bar, line, etc. chart
- values may be used as z-values in a three-dimensional
XYZ-Diagram or a surface-chart
- values are used as radius of the bubbles in a
- values are used as error-information in positive x-direction for
- values are used as error-information in negative x-direction for
- values are used as error-information in positive y-direction for
- values are used as error-information in negative y-direction for
- values are used for categories in the diagram
In a candle-stick chart you have the following roles:
- the first value of a series of values. In a stock-chart this
would be the opening course.
- the last value of a series of values. In a stock-chart this
would be the closing course.
- the minimum value of a series of values. In a stock-chart
this would be the lowest course that occured during
- the maximum value of a series of values. In a stock-chart
this would be the highest course that occured during
Top of Page
Copyright © 2013, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.