Top of Page
|Included Services - Details
- This interface gives access to the structural information of a tool box item:
- Role: The role of a tool box item is
AccessibleRole::PUSH_BUTTON when the item is a push button, or
AccessibleRole::TOGGLE_BUTTON when the item is a button and checkable, or
AccessibleRole::PANEL when the item is a window, or
AccessibleRole::FILLER when the item is a fill item, or
AccessibleRole::SEPARATOR when the item is a separator.
- Name: The name of a tool box item is the name set.
- Description: The description of a tool box item is its localized
- Children: There can exist one child.
This can be any kind of accessible object.
- Parent: The parent is the tool box that contains the tool box item.
- Relations: There are no relations.
- States: The states supported by this service are
is set if the object has already been disposed
and subsequent calls to this object result in
- AccessibleStateType::ENABLED is set
if the object is enabled.
- AccessibleStateType::FOCUSABLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::FOCUSED is set
if the object currently has the keyboard focus.
- AccessibleStateType::SHOWING is set
if the object is displayed on the screen.
- AccessibleStateType::VISIBLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::CHECKED is set
if the tool box item is checked.
Copyright © 2013, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.