Top of Page
|Included Services - Details
- This interface gives access to the structural information of a combo box:
- Role: The role of a combo box is AccessibleRole::COMBO_BOX.
- Name: The name of a combo box is its localized label.
- Description: The description of a combo box is its localized
- Children: There exists two children.
The first is a AccessibleTextField
and the 2nd is a AccessibleList.
- Parent: The parent is the window that contains the combo box.
- Relations: There are no relations.
- States: The states supported by this service are
is set if the object has already been disposed
and subsequent calls to this object result in
- AccessibleStateType::ENABLED is set
if the object is enabled.
- AccessibleStateType::FOCUSABLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::FOCUSED is set
if the object currently has the keyboard focus.
- AccessibleStateType::ACTIVE is set
if a child has currently the focus.
- AccessibleStateType::RESIZABLE is set
if the object can be resized.
- AccessibleStateType::SHOWING is set
if the object is displayed on the screen.
- AccessibleStateType::VISIBLE is always set.
Copyright © 2013, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.