This page is outdated. You will be redirected to http://wiki.services.openoffice.org /wiki/Documentation/FAQ shortly.
How are thick lines or borders created around my cells?
Creating a border:
- Select the cells where you wish to apply a border.
- From the pull-down menus, select Format > Cells... then click on the Borders tab.
- In the Line Arrangement section, under Default, click on the icon that best shows the style of border you wish to use, or
- Under User Defined, select custom border styles by clicking on the individual lines shown bordering four 'dummy' cells.
Changing the width of a border:
- In the Line section, under Style, click on the desired line for your border, and
- Under Color, choose the desired color for your border.