This page is outdated. You will be redirected to http://wiki.services.openoffice.org /wiki/Documentation/FAQ shortly.
How is a variable date inserted into a spreadsheet cell?
Insert a function into a cell by following these instructions:
- Select the cell that will hold the function.
- From the pull-down menus, select Insert > Function.
- Pick Date&Time as the Category.
- Double-click theToday function for the current date, or double-click the Now function for the current date and time.
- Click OK. The cell should now contain the selected function.