LogFile::Parser - Perl module for parsing the log file containing the profiling data emitted by an suitably instrumented executable of the OpenOffice family.
my $profiling_data = LogFileParser::parse ("profiling_data_1234.log");
The only function of this package parses the log file containing the profiling data of one run of a program of the OpenOffice family. It splits the set of time stamps according their thread ids. The returned hash reference maps the thread ids to references of arrays of time stamps. Each time stamp is represented by a hash map containing the following items:
- The time of the time stamp in milli seconds after program start.
- A character denoting the type of time stamp. May be one of
- Name of the function or scope that is entered or left or from which a message has been emitted.
- The actual message. Empty if not a message entry, i.e. the what item was originally not a '|'.
- A string that describes the project from which the time stamp has been emitted.
- A string that contains the shortcout of the person that is responsible for the code from which the time stamp has been emitted.