The Free and Open Productivity Suite
Follow us on Twitter: @ApacheOO

We need your help to complete the translation of Apache OpenOffice 3.4 into Thai!

This note is in English because we have no one to translate it into your language. The links on the page will help you download and install OpenOffice.org 3.3.0, an older version of our product. It is missing many bug fixes, performance enhancements and even new features that are in Apache OpenOffice 3.4.

We would be happy to make Apache OpenOffice 3.4 available in Thai, but we need help completing the translation of the user interface. This translation is 77% complete already. We need volunteers can help us translate and test the remaining 23%.

If you are interested in helping translate, please review this information. You can send a note to our mailing list, L10N@openoffice.apache.org, if you want to volunteer or if you have questions.


Apache Software Foundation

Copyright & License | Privacy | Website Feedback | Contact Us | Donate | Thanks

Apache, the Apache feather logo, and OpenOffice are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. OpenOffice.org and the seagull logo are registered trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names appearing on the site may be trademarks of their respective owners.