|Goal of this document:
This check list assists specification authors to take care about the most important accessibility issues.
All topics listed below should be answered with YES.
- Is the feature I've specified fully keyboard accessible?
- Have I specified a logical tabbing order?
- Have I specified visual alternatives for the case that the specified feature includes audio or video as output?
- Are for all icons and graphics text alternatives available?
- Does the specified feature support system system settings for font, size, and color for all user interface controls?
- Does the specified feature support system settings for high contrast for all user interface objects,
including client area content?
- Have I ensured that flash rates does not exceed 2 hertz for blinking text, objects, or other elements?