The OEM project concerns the distribution of OpenOffice.org files by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
If you would like to join the project, please send a note to the OEM distribution project list, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to the files page for the latest information on which files to distribute. Other than that, there are only three obligations:
- Let us know by sending mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include which languages and versions you are providing and describe any modificiations or customizations.
- Join firstname.lastname@example.org for new releases, updates, and other important information. Not a discussion list.
- You must place a disclaimer in your documentation that reads:
These binaries (installable software) are in development. They may not be fully stable and should be used with caution. We make no claims about them.
We have three primary mailing lists. You must be subscribed to these to post unmoderated messages. We encourage all to join the email@example.com list, as it is for discussion. But it is only obligatory to join the "firstname.lastname@example.org" list.
- email@example.com : For announcements relating to new releases, updates, and other important information. Not a discussion list.
- firstname.lastname@example.org : For discussion on issues relating to CDROM distribution of the software
- email@example.com : The list to collect site activity statistics. Not a discussion list.
To subscribe to these, view and search the archives, please go to the Project Mailing Lists.