This page is outdated. You will be redirected to http://wiki.services.openoffice.org /wiki/Documentation/FAQ shortly.
How I do select a row (or rows) in my spreadsheet to repeat on every page when printed?
Follow these steps:
- Open Calc.
- Select the row(s) to repeat.
- Select Format > Print Ranges > Edit from the pull-down menus.
- Change Rows to repeat from - none - to - user defined - via the drop-down menu.
- The row numbers can be set a couple of ways:
- Enter the row number (e.g. $4 for row 4).
- Click on the icon to the right of the input bar, then select a cell on the desired row from the spreadsheet. Multiple rows can be specified dragging your mouse across a range of cells.
- Type the range into the Rows to repeat input bar. Place a colon between the starting cell and the ending cell to show a range.
- Click OK.
The row(s) specified here will be repeated on each print. You will not see a visual change in the spreadsheet, only in the printed copies. Use File > Print Preview to preview pages before printing.
For more information:
Go to Help > Contents > Index and type print ranges. Double-click on list items there to bring up the corresponding help pages.