This page is outdated. You will be redirected to http://wiki.services.openoffice.org /wiki/Documentation/FAQ shortly. Use the new menu list on the right.
How do I change the spacing around my formula?
If you have embedded your formula in a Writer document you can do as follows.
If you want to change the spacing around a single formula follow these steps:
- Select the formula.
- Select Format-Object.
- Select the tab page 'Wrap'.
- In the group 'Spacing' on this page you can adjust the spacing around the formula.
If you want to change the spacing around all formulas follow these steps:
- Open the stylist (Format-Stylist).
- Click on the icon for frame styles (the third icon from the left).
- Click on 'Formula' and then right click in the stylist.
- Select Modify... in the pop-up menu.
- Select the tab page Wrap.
- In the group 'Spacing' on this page you can adjust the spacing around the formulas.
In addition Math inserts some spacing around your formula. Follow these steps to change this:
- Open your formula.
- Select Format-Spacing.
- Click 'Category' and select Borders in the pop-up menu.
- You can now change the left and right margins of your formulas.