This page is outdated. You will be redirected to http://wiki.services.openoffice.org /wiki/Documentation/FAQ shortly. Use the new menu list on the right.
How do I export part of a drawing to EPS?
To export just the drawing objects, you will need to:
- Select the objects you would like to Export.
- Select EPS from the Save as Type pull-down box.
- Check the Selection box at the bottom of the dialog.
- If you want a preview, select TIFF in the EPS Export Options dialog that appears.
- Click OK to save the selecion as EPS.