This page is outdated. You will be redirected to http://wiki.services.openoffice.org /wiki/Documentation/FAQ shortly. Use the new menu list on the right.
I'm drawing a web banner. How can I do it using a 'Websafe' color palette?
You can change the standard palette of OpenOffice.org to a palette in which the colors are expressed as hexadecimal values or web color names by following this procedure:
- Draw an object on the document page.
- Click on the object to select it.
- Right click on it to display the context menu.
- Select the Area... item.
- In the pop-up window that appears, flip to the Colors tab.
- Click on the Load Color List icon.
- Select the html.soc file and click OK. (standard path: OpenOffice60/user/config/)