This page is outdated. You will be redirected to http://wiki.services.openoffice.org /wiki/Documentation/FAQ shortly. Use the new menu list on the right.
I'd like to create a CD cover, but I'm not able to rotate the text so that it is readable on the side of the CD. What is the procedure for this action?
Follow this procedure:
- Click on the Text icon in the Tool bar (the left side bar).
- Draw a text box of the desired size on the document page and insert your text.
- Click outside the text box to finish the text insertion.
- Click with the left button on your text to select it again.
- Right click on the selected text box to display the context menu.
- From the context menu choose: Position and Size.
- Under the Rotation tab, select the desired Pivot Point and Rotation Angle.
- Click the OK button.