This page is outdated. You will be redirected to http://wiki.services.openoffice.org /wiki/Documentation/FAQ shortly. Use the new menu list on the right.
How do I crop an image in my drawing?
With the image already inserted into your drawing file:
- Click once on the image to select it. Just below the command bar, the image toolbar will appear.
- In this toolbar, click on the right-most Crop button to open the Crop pop-up window.
- Insert the exact measurements of the canvas you want to crop.
- Click the OK button to close the window.
- Click outside the image to deselect it.