:: com :: sun :: star :: drawing ::
- The AccessibleDrawDocumentView service is implemented by
views of Draw and Impress documents.
An object that implements the AccessibleDrawDocumentView
service provides information about the view of a Draw or Impress
document in one of the various view modes. With its children it gives
access to the current page and the shapes on that page.
This service gives a simplified view on the underlying document. It
tries both to keep the structure of the accessibility representation
tree as simple as possible and provide as much relevant information as
possible. This has the following consequences:
- Only the current draw page and only the visible shapes are
accessible. To switch to another page or to access shapes that lie
outside the currently visible area, the user has to issue these requests
manually or programmatically through the usual chanels, e.g. pressing
keys or selecting menu entries.
- The hierarchy exposed through the
interface does not necessarily correspond directly to the underlying
draw page structure. Internal nodes in this hierarchy are introduced
by group shapes, 3D scenes, and OLE objects.
- The view modes editing view, outline view, slides view, notes view,
handout view, and presentation view are not exposed explicitly.
However, if there happens to be a view mode change which results in a
rearrangement of the visible shapes, the user gets notified of this.
- OOo 1.1.2
Top of Page
|Exported Interfaces - Details
- Provide access to the view of a document.
You can access the following information:
- Role: The object's role is AccessibleRole::DOCUMENT.
- Name: Its name is "AccessibleDrawDocumentView",
"AccessibleOutlineView", or "slide window".
- Description: The description is "Draw Document", "Accessible
Draw Document Outline", or "slide window".
- Children: The shapes of the current draw page that are currently
visible are direct and indirect children of (an object
this service. Group shapes, 3D scenes, and OLE objects
introduce further levels into the hierarchy. If the visibility
of shapes changes--due to
scrolling, switching the current draw page, or changing the view
mode--the appropriate listeners are called and the user gets
informed of this.
- Parent: The parent will usually be the window that contains the
draw document view. It has to be set via implementation dependend
- Relations: Relations are set and modified from the outside.
- States: AccessibleStateType::DEFUNC is set if a document view
becomes obsolete like when the window, which displays the view,
is closed. Otherwise the states
are always set.
- Locale: Is obtained from the parent and returned unchanged.
- Provide access to a draw document's graphical representation.
The main purpose of this interface is to provide a bounding box
of the currently visible area and to let the user find children
(i.e. shapes) that cover a given test point. The more interesting
part of the graphical representation of a draw page lies in its
children. See the AccessibleShape service for more
information about shapes.
- See also
Copyright © 2013, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.