Top of Page
|Included Services - Details
- This interface gives access to the structural information of a tree list box entry:
- Role: The role of a tree list box entry is AccessibleRole::LABEL.
- Name: The name of a tree list box entry is it's text.
- Description: The description of a tree list box entry is empty.
- Children: There can exist children of type AccessibleTreeListBoxEntry.
- Parent: The parent is either the AccessibleTreeListBox
or an AccessibleTreeListBoxEntry that contains the tree list box entry.
- Relations: There are no relations.
- States: The states supported by this service are
is set if the object has already been disposed
and subsequent calls to this object result in
- AccessibleStateType::ENABLED is set
if the object is enabled.
- AccessibleStateType::SHOWING is set
if the object is displayed on the screen.
- AccessibleStateType::VISIBLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::EDITABLE is set when a tree list box entry can be edited.
- AccessibleStateType::EXPANDABLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::EXPANDED is set when it is expanded.
- AccessibleStateType::COLLAPSED is set when it is collapsed.
- AccessibleStateType::CHECKED is set when it is checked.
- AccessibleStateType::SELECTABLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::SELECTED is set when it is selected.
Copyright © 2013, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.