Top of Page
|Included Services - Details
- This interface gives access to the structural information of a tool box:
- Role: The role of a tool box is AccessibleRole::TOOL_BAR.
- Name: The name of a tool box is its localized label.
- Description: The description of a tool box is its localized
- Children: There exists children of type AccessibleToolBoxItem.
- Parent: The parent is the window that contains the tool box.
- Relations: There are no relations.
- States: The states supported by this service are
is set if the object has already been disposed
and subsequent calls to this object result in
- AccessibleStateType::ENABLED is set
if the object is enabled.
- AccessibleStateType::FOCUSABLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::FOCUSED is set
if the object currently has the keyboard focus.
- AccessibleStateType::ACTIVE is set
if a child has currently the focus.
- AccessibleStateType::RESIZABLE is set
if the object can be resized.
- AccessibleStateType::SHOWING is set
if the object is displayed on the screen.
- AccessibleStateType::VISIBLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::VERTICAL is set
if the tool box is vertical.
- AccessibleStateType::HORIZONTAL is set
if the tool box is horizontal.
Copyright © 2013, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.