Top of Page
|Included Services - Details
- This interface gives access to the structural information of a list item:
- Role: The role of a list item is AccessibleRole::LIST_ITEM.
- Name: The name of a list item is the text of the item.
- Description: The description of a list item is empty.
- Children: There exists no children.
- Parent: The parent is of type AccessibleList.
- Relations: There are no relations.
- States: The states supported by this service are
is set if the object has already been disposed
and subsequent calls to this object result in
- AccessibleStateType::ENABLED is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::SHOWING is set
if the object is displayed on the screen.
- AccessibleStateType::VISIBLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::TRANSIENT is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::SELECTABLE is always set.
- AccessibleStateType::SELECTED is set
when the item is selected.
Copyright © 2013, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.