FreeBSD OpenOffice.org porting status page : about dictionary
$Id: dictionary.html,v 1.9 2005/12/01 07:45:44 maho Exp $by OpenOffice.org porting team, NAKATA, Maho
- Dictionaries for OOo
We need dictionaries for spellchecking, hypenation and thesorus, etc. And of course we have them.
- For what languages we have?
Please see available lists at mastersite for spellchecking, and hyphenation, thesaorus.
- Manual Installation
- ports/editors/ooodict-all:dictionary for OpenOffice.org in ports tree
Even though DicoOOo installes dictionaries, we love ports, and of course we have ports/editors/ooodict-all.you can install by (cvsup ports tree is mandatory or highly recommended):
# cd /usr/ports/editors/ooodict-all # make installIf you want localized version:
# cd /usr/ports/editors/ooodict-all # make install LOCALIZED_LANG=abcand if you are using 2.0 or 2.0-devel
# cd /usr/ports/editors/ooodict-all # make install LOCALIZED_LANG=abc INSTALLATION_BASEDIR=openoffice.org2.0.0you can check INSTALLATION_BASEDIR by
# cd /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-2.0 # make -V INSTALLATION_BASEDIR openoffice.org2.0.0
- ports is always broken!!
might be. sorry about it. Please let us know. Or Kris? thanks for maintainig ports. I'm extremely appreciated.
- see updated md5sums at mastersite. this file is always subjected to change if some dictionaies are updated.
- Are distfiles of ooodict-all pure data?
true. definitely yes! I asked at ML of OOo, and Stefan Taxhet and Pavel Janik's replies are one of the most important! Since Stefan has been controlling who can upload files at oo.o and Pavel Janik is a great contributor esp. for l10n issues. I should ask the lead of lingucomponent, but I think this is enough.
- md5sums please?
- When it will be updated?
I don't know. But quite frequent.
- Available lists of dictionaires
- Available lists of hypenation dictionaires
- Available lists of thesaorus dictionaires
- md5sums of dictionaries at mastersite
- Dictionary in FreeBSD's ports tree : ports/editors/ooodict-all
- ISO 639 Language Codes : three letters
- The country names ISO 3166-1