Data of Class _typelib_TypeDescriptionReference
- sal_Int32 nRefCount;
- reference count of type; don't ever modify this by yourself, use typelib_typedescriptionreference_acquire() and typelib_typedescriptionreference_release()
- sal_Int32 nStaticRefCount;
- number of static references of type, because of the fact that some types are needed until program termination and are commonly held static.
- typelib_TypeClass eTypeClass;
- type class of type
- rtl_uString * pTypeName;
- fully qualified name of type
- _typelib_TypeDescription * pType;
- pointer to full typedescription; this value is only valid if the type is never swapped out
- void * pUniqueIdentifier;
- pointer to optimize the runtime; not for public use
Top of Page
Copyright © 2012, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.